Invisalign North York
Dr. Zogby is a Silver Invisalign Provider and has been performing Invisalign on her patients for over 10 years. We transform patient’s lives by treating our patients with Invisalign to fix crowded teeth or to close open spaces and to correct cross-bites and many more.
Since 2014, Dr. Zogby started cutting down on length of treatment by using an amazing devise called Acceledent. The patient needs to wear the Acceledent device for only 20 min per day to be able to expedite treatment time and still achieve optimal result. Invisalign is a series of clear trays that have the ability to move teeth to the planned position.
Dr. Rana Zogby uses computer software to design each case differently to achieve best functional and aesthetic result. Dr. Zogby has been able to treat complex cases with Invisalign such as crowded teeth, closing spaces, correcting deep bites and overbites.
Invisalign has no age limitation; it is quite invisible and allows patients to keep much healthier gum during treatment than traditional braces. Dr. Zogby has had Invisalign with Acceledent done on her and completed her treatment Feb 2015.
Feel free to come and see Dr. Zogby for a free Invisalign consult to find out if you are a good candidate for invisible braces.
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss invisalign in the TorontoOntario area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Zogby’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Zogby has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Zogby about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.